Noble Audio Prestige Launched: The World’s Most Luxurious Bespoke In-Ear Monitor
Noble Audio, the world’s leading high-performance in-ear monitor specialist, launched their Noble Audio Prestige In-Ear Monitor series. The Prestige is a 10-driver bespoke monitor crafted from a choice of exotic solid materials. The company launched their Kaiser 10 a few months ago, so how does this Prestige series differ from the Noble K10 custom in-ear monitor? You’ll find out more about that from the official press release below.
Noble Audio, the world’s leading high-performance in-ear monitor specialist, has launched Prestige. Its new flagship CIEM (Custom In Ear Monitor) is an unashamedly luxurious bespoke-fit monitor offering Noble’s finest audio performance and craftsmanship. Prestige is a high-end progression of Noble Audio’s flagship custom K10 and universal-fit K10U IEMs. Like its K10 siblings, Prestige also employs Noble Audio’s advanced 10-driver balanced armature technology to deliver its astonishing audio quality.
But, Prestige is an CIEM with a difference! Instead of beginning the manufacturing process with the liquid medium that’s traditionally used, Prestige pieces are hand-crafted entirely from solid mediums. Prestige gives discerning music lovers the choice of 30 exotic finish options from a range of solid-construction materials including exotic woods, carbon glass, genuine honeycomb and aluminum webbing.
The Prestige process begins with digitizing acrylic molds of the inner ear using one of the most advanced 3D-scanning processes available: over 2.5 million points of data are collected and manipulated per ear. Once digitized, the pieces are painstakingly shaped from a solid artistic medium in a process that can take up to 30 hours per ear. Each piece is then hollowed-out by hand to accommodate the driver assembly and internals, before being finished with a hypoallergenic lacquer and buffed.
Prestige is a bespoke ten-armature CIEM of unrivalled quality and sonic performance. It is a low-impedance four-way design, with ten drivers working in perfect unison. Prestige’s advanced driver array delivers a highly coherent presentation across a wide frequency range and delivers the best-ever performance from a portable CIEM product.
Prestige is also unchallenged at every frequency and capacity. With its ten drivers (assigned to bass, midrange, mid/high, high and super-high frequencies), Prestige delivers exceptional sound quality with a wonderful coherence across the frequency spectrum.
Despite its driver complement, Prestige is no larger than any conventional custom-fit product in the Noble Audio range. Prestige comes with a detachable two-pin cable and further supplied accessories include the Storm Box (crush-proof carrying case), two Noble Audio bands or amp bands, a cleaning tool, a Noble cable plus an ownership card. It carries a two-year limited warranty.
- Exotic wood – Hand-picked and graded for quality, the exotic woods include a curated selection spanning the United States, tropical Africa and South East Asia
- Wizard’s wood – Exotic woods combined with color(s) to create palpable textures and finishes
- Dyed wood – Neutral-colored woods dyed either a single color, or a progression, enhancing figure and character
- Honeycomb – Genuine honeycomb cast in various colors creating an organic, naturally occurring, geometric landscape
- The Matrix – Similar to honeycomb in terms of pattern, The Matrix consists of an aerospace-grade aluminum webbing that is rigid in structure, but profiles nicely with the contours of the ear
- Carbon Glass – Pieces of stiff 12mm carbon fiber infused with various colors and metallic finishes producing a glass-like appearance
You can view images of the materials here.
Noble Audio Prestige Specifications
- 10 balanced-armature drivers per side
- 2 precision-tuned bass drivers
- 2 precision-tuned mid-frequency drivers
- 2 precision-tuned mid-/high-frequency drivers
- 2 precision-tuned high-frequency drivers
- 2 precision-tuned super-high-frequency drivers
- 4-way design
- Impedance Detachable cable with industry-standard 2-pin configuration
- Hand-crafted from solid materials
Price and Availability
The Noble Audio Prestige is available now, price starts from $2,599 or £1,650 and up depending on the materials used.
About Noble Audio
Noble Audio is a California-based in-ear monitor (IEM) specialist with a comprehensive product line principally designed by audiologist Dr. John Moulton AuD CCC-A. Offering universal and bespoke custom-fit monitors, the company has an international reputation for excellence across its range and is revered for its design aesthetic and exceptional sound quality.
The company’s painstakingly handcrafted custom designs, which often feature materials such as 24K gold nugget, carbon fiber, and some of the world’s most exotic woods, have earned Noble Audio a devoted global client base of discerning audiophiles. Its bespoke commissions have produced some of the most uniquely alluring audio products, representing a true juncture of art and function.
Today, Noble Audio has an extensive product portfolio from every day in-ear monitors to reference-level 10-driver custom-fit products.