RHA Dacamp L1 DAC with Headphone Amp Announced, Together with CL1 Ceramic and CL750 Earphones
RHA recently announced their first DAC with headphone amplifier, the RHA Dacamp L1. The company also announced two new high-resolution in-ear headphones, the flagship CL1 Ceramic and the stainless steel CL750. According to Lewis Heath (RHA Product Director) “this new collection has been developed for users who demand more from personal audio, our goal being to replicate full hi-fi experiences on the go,” “Launching a brand new, specialist range of products that represent our commitment to innovation in technology, design and manufacturing is the perfect way to mark the fifth anniversary of the company’s founding.”. The RHA Dacamp L1 will come with a retail price of $550, $450 for the CL1 Ceramic and $140 for the CL750.
RHA Dacamp L1 DAC with Headphone Amplifier
The RHA Dacamp L1 is a fully balanced headphone amplifier and DAC with dedicated channel processors. RHA’s first product in the category, the Dacamp L1 uses an ES9018K2M DAC chip and class AB amplifier for each stereo channel; a configuration which enables the processing of the highest quality digital audio files from mobile and desktop source devices. The Dacamp L1 transmits high-resolution analogue audio signals to a wide range of headphones via balanced or unbalanced outputs.
RHA Dacamp L1 Features:
- Dual ESS Sabre ES9018K2M DACs & class AB amplifiers
- Support for high-resolution audio formats up to 32-bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD
- Headphone outputs: 4-pin Mini XLR (balanced), 3.5mm
- Digital inputs: USB A, USB B Micro, mini TOSLINK (optical)
- Compatibility: Mobile and desktop devices including Android, PC, Mac, iOS (MFi certified)
- 4000mAh li-ion battery for 10-hour battery life with power pack function
- Three level gain control and EQ dials for bass/treble attenuation.
RHA CL1 Ceramic Flagship In-Ear Headphone
Optimized for use with amplifiers, the RHA CL1 Ceramic combines two unique transducer technologies to exert unprecedented levels of control over an extended frequency range. The headphone’s CL Dynamic transducer has been engineered for bass and midrange accuracy, while the ceramic plate driver generates precise upper frequency and harmonic tones.
The CL1 also features RHA’s first high-density ceramic housings and detachable cable system with mouldable over-ear hooks, affording high levels of both durability and comfort.
- High-resolution, dual transducer configuration: CL Dynamic and ceramic plate drivers
- High-density, injection moulded ZrO2 ceramic housings
- Custom detachable cable system (sMMCX)
- Braided Ag4x silver-core (4-pin Mini XLR) and OFC (3.5mm/6.25mm) cables included
- Mouldable, comfort-enhancing over-ear hooks
- Accessories: 11 pairs of silicone and Comply™ foam ear tips, clothing clip, protector case and cleaning cloth.
RHA CL750 In-Ear Headphone
The RHA CL750 uses RHA’s ultra-wideband CL Dynamic transducer for authentic sound reproduction up to 45kHz. Drawing design inspiration from the critically-acclaimed MA750, it features stainless steel housings in RHA’s Aerophonic™ design, in addition to a new braided OFC cable. With an impedance of 150 ohms, the CL750 is optimized for use with amplifiers, and is certified as high-resolution audio capable by the Japan Audio Society.
- Ultra-wideband CL Dynamic transducer
- Stainless steel driver housings in Aerophonic™ design
- Braided OFC cable with 3.5mm or 6.25mm terminations
- Flexible over-ear hooks
- Accessories: 11 pairs of silicone and Comply™ foam ear tips, clothing clip and protector case.